Be it Commercial, Industrial, Complex or Critical – Every service we provide comes with our full capability and dedication to deliver them in a way that keeps our clients informed and satisfied.
We have been a reliable source for 24-hour HVAC service throughout the Delaware Valley for the past 35 years. We are an MSCA Star Qualified Service Provider.
Peterson provides energy solutions that keep your equipment running at peak performance levels, reduce energy costs, and protects your investment in capital equipment. It’s all we think about.
Types of Facilities We Care For:
Large and complex facilities have been our specialty for decades.
Buildings & Complexes include:
- Healthcare and Medical Buildings
- Entertainment and Recreation Complexes
- Campus and School Buildings
- Large Office Complexes
- Electronic and Pneumatic Temperature Control Systems.
- Zoos and Animal Care Facilities
- Computer Center Environments
- Centrifugal Units
Types of Equipment We Service:
- Computer Environment Units
- Split Systems
- Refrigeration Equipment *
- Lab Process Equipment
- Air Handlers
- Heat Pumps
- In-line & circulating pumps
- Cooling Towers
- Ventilation Equipment
- Energy Management Controls (Pneumatic, Electronic and DDC)
- Dehumidifiers and Humidifiers
- Packaged Rooftop Units
- Radiant systems, and other types of heating and air conditioning equipment
*We also provide maintenance of refrigerant management records for your equipment inventory
Multiple Areas of Expertise
Our fixed cost maintenance programs keep your HVAC system and equipment running as efficiently as possible. We prioritize extending the lifespan of equipment whenever possible and identify potential problems before costly breakdowns occur.
All planned service agreements for regularly scheduled maintenance and inspections are customized to your budget and unique requirements of your HVAC system.
We work with clients to determine the most efficient ways to modify any existing equipment and systems to its current building space configuration, layout or utilization.