With the experience, technological know-how, and customer-centric focus, Peterson Service Company provides expert service for even the most complex properties, including health care facilities, climate-sensitive building operations, campus and school buildings, and other large commercial properties. Learn more about our capabilities.
Proactive Stance On Service
We are able to reduce HVAC emergencies and demonstrate our commitment to being a true partner in building management with our quality service.
Certified Woman Owned
Operating since 1981, Peterson Service Company is a certified woman-owned business capable of servicing a variety of commercial buildings, including those with complex needs.
One of the unsung heroes to our extensive capabilities is the continuing training we provide our staff. This ensures that our responsive and 24-hour service technicians are the most knowledgeable and prepared in the industry today.
We are able to provide assistance to firms looking for vendors that service NAICs codes 238220, 541350, 541511, 541512, 541513, 541519, 541690, 561210. These vendors are encouraged to contact us today to discuss your needs.
With a full team of certified and trained professionals, our clients who operate everything from hospitals, tech facilities, and even zoos are able to rely on our expertise. We maintain certifications in the following areas:
- Niagara AX & N4 Certified Professionals
- Honeywell WEBs, Security & EEO Certified
- JCI Metasys & Facility Explorer Factory Training
- CEM (Certified Energy Manager)
- LEED AP
Services & Solutions
We provide service and solutions in the following areas:
- Smart Building Controls System Design, Installation & Service
- Johnson Controls, Honeywell & American Auto-Matrix
- Card Access and Surveillance Camera Installation & Service
- HVAC Service, Maintenance, and Installation
- Mechanical Construction & Retrofits
- Energy Solutions
- Building Benchmarking
- Energy Audits
- Cost Analysis
- Utility Bill Analysis
- Air & Water Balancing